Section 1) Grounds for data collection, what I might collect and how I might process it
Processing of your personal information (meaning, any information which may potentially allow your identification with reasonable means; hereinafter ” Personal Information “) is necessary for me to be able to fulfill your orders.
I may collect and store your personal information in one or more of the following ways:-
1) To fulfill astrological orders, I will ask for your name, your time, place and date of birth, your email address and a short description of what you’d like to know. I will keep this information throughout the duration of work being undertaken.
2) The financial details pertaining to how I receive money for my predictive services, purely to be able to do my yearly accounts and pay any tax that is due. For instance, your name as a customer, your contact details, how much you paid me, the date that you paid me and the product you purchased, the order number of your purchase. (I do not hold on to data of your accounts/card number etc)
3) Should you choose to have a consultation with me, I will also make notes about the themes you want more clarity on. I would also keep a record of invoicing / payments between us for accounting purposes.
4) You will receive an electronic recording of the consultation I create for you. You may also receive chart images that are bespoke to you. All of this data is electronic and will be recorded within my personal astrological database. Only I use this and have access to this information on my computer.
5) I upload your electronic files to a password protected page on my website, that is personal to you. You are able to download your files from this page and save onto your own hard drive.
6) After the consultation/forecast, you can request that I delete these details, if you want to. It means that in subsequent consultations, we might have to have a more lengthy update, but it is your right to do so.
7) I NEVER give any data concerning yourself and including your email address / phone number to any other party, without your express written permission.
8) If your consultation includes information about a third party (a partner, child), I can only look at their personal charts with their express permission, or permission from the child’s legal guardian.
9) All client data pertaining to Feel Good Astrology and Louisa Tanner Munson, is maintained and accessed solely by me (Louisa Tanner Munson) only.
When you submit your request for consultation/call/purchase form, you will be asked if you give your permission for me to hold onto your data in accordance to the GDPR regulations. You can read more about your rights and protection here
Section 2) What information we collect?
The information that might be collected, is from:-
- Me, Louisa Tanner Munson – Only when someone has volunteered it to me, or when someone has bought one of my products or invested in a membership programme with me.
- Stripe – In administering the sale of my membership services. I have entrusted Stripe for this function.
- PayPal – In administering the sale of my store goods and services. I have entrusted PayPal for this function.
- My hosting company of this website. – They might collect information to make your viewing experience easier
If you have signed up to a Newsletter:-
I can look at which newsletters you open and whether you click on links within the Newsletter. I might use this information to determine which future newsletter you are sent.
If you have signed up for a Membership Plan:-
I can look at when you last logged in to your personal Password protected page, to use the website. I can’t see what you look at on your page or what you view on the website. I can’t see your personal password, though I can change it, if I need to do some routine maintenance. I won’t do this without your permission.
If you have not signed up for a product or Newsletter:-
I do not deliberately track, spy or analyse how you use my website. I have not invested in software to do this as I don’t agree with targeted advertising campaigns – therefore I refuse to do this intentionally on my respected clients.
There are two types of data and information that might be collected from Users.
The first type of information is un-identified and non-identifiable information pertaining to a User(s), which may be made available or gathered via your use of the Site (“ Non-personal Information ”). I am not aware of the identity of a User from which the Non-personal Information was collected. Non-personal Information which is being collected may include your aggregated usage information and technical information transmitted by your device, including certain software and hardware information (e.g. the type of browser and operating system your device uses, language preference, access time, etc.) in order to enhance the functionality of our Site. We may also collect information on your activity on the Site (e.g. pages viewed, online browsing, clicks, actions, etc.).
The second type of information Personal Information is individually identifiable information, namely information that identifies an individual or may with reasonable effort identify an individual. This information might be collected by PayPal or Stripe at time of purchase/Sign up. I am also informed every time someone purchases a product from me. Such information includes:
- Device Information: We collect Personal Information from your device. Such information includes geolocation data, IP address, unique identifiers (e.g. MAC address and UUID) and other information which relates to your activity through the Site. (not me)
- Registration information: When you register to our Site you will be asked to provide us certain details such as: full name; e-mail or physical address, and other information.
- I collect information pertaining to fulfilling your purchase requests, (name, date, time and place of birth / consultation notes/details of payments). I do not store your credit card numbers. See section 1 above
Section 3) How do we receive information about you?
We receive your Personal Information from various sources:
- When you voluntarily provide us your personal details in order to register on our Site;
- When you use or access our Site in connection with your use of our services;
Section 4) What information we collect?
I do not rent, sell, or share Users’ information with third parties.
I do not send visitors to this site, advertisements or campaigns of any kind, without their express permission. I sent newsletters to individuals who have requested this. The Newsletters might have information which advises you of special offers.
- Hosting and operating our Site;
- Providing you with our services, including providing a personalized display of our Site;
- Storing and processing such information on our behalf;
- Performing research, technical diagnostics or analytics;
- I/We may also disclose information if we have good faith to believe that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (ii) enforce our policies (including our Agreement), including investigations of potential violations thereof; (iii) investigate, detect, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities or other wrongdoing, suspected fraud or security issues; (iv) to establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims; (v) prevent harm to the rights, property or safety of us, our users, yourself or any third party; or (vi) for the purpose of collaborating with law enforcement agencies and/or in case we find it necessary in order to enforce intellectual property or other legal rights.
Section 5) User Rights
You may request to:
- Receive confirmation as to whether or not personal information concerning you is being processed, and access your stored personal information, together with supplementary information.
- Receive a copy of personal information you directly volunteer to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Request rectification of your personal information that is in our control.
- Request erasure of your personal information.
- Object to the processing of personal information by us.
- Request to restrict processing of your personal information by us.
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
However, please note that these rights are not absolute, and may be subject to our own legitimate interests and regulatory requirements.
If you wish to exercise any of the aforementioned rights, or receive more information, please contact a Data Protection Officer (“DPO”).
Section 6) Retention
I will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide our services, and as necessary to comply with my legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies. Retention periods will be determined taking into account the type of information that is collected and the purpose for which it is collected, bearing in mind the requirements applicable to the situation and the need to destroy outdated, unused information at the earliest reasonable time. Under applicable regulations, we will keep records containing client personal data, account opening documents, communications and anything else as required by applicable laws and regulations.
I may rectify, replenish or remove incomplete or inaccurate information, at any time and at our own discretion.
Section 7) Cookies
A “cookie” is a small piece of information that a website assign to your device while you are viewing a website. Cookies are very helpful and can be used for various different purposes. These purposes include allowing you to navigate between pages efficiently, enable automatic activation of certain features, remembering your preferences and making the interaction between you and our Services quicker and easier. Cookies are also used to help ensure that the advertisements you see are relevant to you and your interests and to compile statistical data on your use of our Services.
The Site uses the following types of cookies:
- ‘session cookies’ which are stored only temporarily during a browsing session in order to allow normal use of the system and are deleted from your device when the browser is closed;
- ‘persistent cookies ‘ which are read only by the Site, saved on your computer for a fixed period and are not deleted when the browser is closed. Such cookies are used where we need to know who you are for repeat visits, for example to allow us to store your preferences for the next sign-in;
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but Personal Information that we store about you may be linked, by us, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies. You may remove the cookies by following the instructions of your device preferences; however, if you choose to disable cookies, some features of our Site may not operate properly and your online experience may be limited.
Section 8) Third party collection of information
Section 9) How do we safeguard your information?
I take care in implementing and maintaining the security of the Site and your information. Although I take reasonable steps to safeguard information, I cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access or abuse my Site, and I make no warranty, express, implied or otherwise, that I will prevent such access.
Section 10) Transfer of data outside the EEA (The European Economic Area)
Please note that some data recipients may be located outside the EEA. In such cases we will transfer your data only to such countries as approved by the European Commission as providing adequate level of data protection, or enter into legal agreements ensuring an adequate level of data protection.
Section 11) Advertisements
I do not use a third-party advertising technology to serve advertisements to you when you access the Site. I’m not aware of this taking place.
Section 12) Marketing
I WILL NOT contact you to market anything to you, unless you have indicated that you are happy to hear from me.
Section 13) Minors
I understand the importance of protecting children’s privacy, especially in an online environment. The Site is not designed for or directed at children. I do not knowingly collect Personal Information from minors. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided me with Personal Information without their consent, he or she should contact me at email@example.com
Section 15) How to contact me
If you have any general questions about the Site or the information I collect about you and how I use it, you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’m very happy to put it into plainspeak language. Thank you.
Last Modified – 10th January 2020 by Louisa Tanner Munson
First Modified – 29th January 2019 by Louisa Tanner Munson